- The ski lesson lasts 55 minutes.
- Ski-pass and gear are not included in the price of the lesson.
- All ski and snowboard lessons will go out on time regardless of the weather.
- The lessons invoice can be requested only at the payment for tax reasons (non-deductible according to article 15, clause 1, letter I of the Presidential Decree no. 917/86).
PRIVATE LESSONS REFUND POLICY
- Private lessons can be refunded in case of injuries or sickness from the day after a medical certificate is presented.
GROUP LESSONS REFUND POLICY
- Group lessons can be refunded in case of injuries or sickness from the day after a medical certificate is presented. The refund consists of € 30 for morning half-day lessons, of € 50 for full-day lessons, of € 25 for Baby Park lessons.
- One-day trials are non-refundable in any case.
- Equipment packages are non-refundable in any case.
- Lessons are non-refundable due to bad weather conditions. For ski-lifts closures or any other reason that cannot be attributed to the school, lessons can be rescheduled if possible.
- Every refund will be issued by bank transfer.